NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Pediatric Partners of Stafford, PC complies with Federal civil rights laws and is committed to providing its
programs and services without discrimination in accordance with:
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination based on race, color, or
national origin (including language).
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which prohibits discrimination based on disability.
- Title IX of the Educations Amendments Act of 1972, which prohibits discrimination based on sex in
education programs or activities.
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975, which prohibits discrimination based on age.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security regulation 6 C.F.R. Part 19, which prohibits discrimination
based on religion in social service programs.
To File a Complaint
If you think that Pediatric Partners of Stafford, PC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way based on race, color, national origin (including language), disability,
sex, or age, you can file a complaint in person or by mail, fax or email with: Mr. Dana Tate, Practice Administrator, 110 Soaring Eagle Drive, Stafford, VA 22404.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties (CRCL):
E-mail: CRCLCompliance@hq.dhs.gov (fastest method to submit your complaint)
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
245 Murray Lane, SW
Building 410, Mail Stop #0190
Washington, D.C. 20528
For additional information: www.dhs.gov/crcl
Phone: 202-401-1474 Toll-Free: 1-866-644-8360
Information and Services for Persons with Disabilities and Persons with Limited English Proficiency
Pediatric Partners of Stafford, PC
- Provides free aids and services, such as qualified sign language interpreters and written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, etc.), to communicate effectively with persons with disabilities.
- Provides free language services, such as qualified foreign language interpreters and information written in other languages, to ensure meaningful access to programs and activities for persons with limited English proficiency.
If you need these services, please contact:
Mr. Dana Tate
Telephone: (540) 720–2126